Yesterday I packed the car for windsurfing after a gruelling work session taking the tape deck of the Riviera apart and putting it back together again. This morning I find that the wind predictions have been tempered down to nothing worth damaging the roof of the car over. Consequently, I'll probably be taking the board off of the roof and driving to Wabasso to pick up a car part. Included is another photo of the wing one of the Paramotor craft I captured on videotape.
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Skunked again.
Yesterday I packed the car for windsurfing after a gruelling work session taking the tape deck of the Riviera apart and putting it back together again. This morning I find that the wind predictions have been tempered down to nothing worth damaging the roof of the car over. Consequently, I'll probably be taking the board off of the roof and driving to Wabasso to pick up a car part. Included is another photo of the wing one of the Paramotor craft I captured on videotape.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment