We had a spate of cold weather last week. Currently it has been warmer, but the water remains too cold for comfortable swimming. On top of that there hasn't been any wind. I've been out on the bicycle and walking, though. Anyway, I have been taking some video of a sport that I have never seen live before. These guys fly with huge inflated kites/parasails called wings powered with big fan-like propeller machines behind them. I've seen tandem riders as well as single. When they noticed that I was filming them, they came too close to the high rise condo for comfort, though. On that pass, I was trying to use the new portable tripod I obtained for the digital video camera and couldn't capture anything. I wish I had gotten stills of them and could pass them on, but in actuality I have a lot of good video taped holding the camera in the hand. Nevertheless, I was able to fulfill my wish on February 8th and am including a still.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Cold Weather
We had a spate of cold weather last week. Currently it has been warmer, but the water remains too cold for comfortable swimming. On top of that there hasn't been any wind. I've been out on the bicycle and walking, though. Anyway, I have been taking some video of a sport that I have never seen live before. These guys fly with huge inflated kites/parasails called wings powered with big fan-like propeller machines behind them. I've seen tandem riders as well as single. When they noticed that I was filming them, they came too close to the high rise condo for comfort, though. On that pass, I was trying to use the new portable tripod I obtained for the digital video camera and couldn't capture anything. I wish I had gotten stills of them and could pass them on, but in actuality I have a lot of good video taped holding the camera in the hand. Nevertheless, I was able to fulfill my wish on February 8th and am including a still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment