Monday, February 2, 2009
February First
On saturday, the last day of January, I flew my 4.4 ram air kite on the beach and put in some good practice for either ice or surf kiting. The wind, again out of the North, didn't provide good conditions for windsurfing so I opted to proceed as stated in the last post, work and fly off the back yard here. It was rather holey. Sunday, I took a long bicycle ride in spite of my aches and pains. I went into Vero City for the first time on a bike. My knee continues to act up. After changing the footstraps on the old board (returning the old original straps to their rightful position and added a second pair), I wonder how much I will be using it. I won't be going out again until the right knee feels like it has healed. The last session stressed it too much. The newer straps needed some repairs, but I will be saving them for my most recently acquired board which I left back in Falmouth. This means that the ankle stress will also be greater when WSing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment