Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Long Walk North


It was rather warm yesterday afternoon, but that didn't prevent me from setting off for a long walk up A1A. It cooled off in the evening on my return which made it rather pleasant. I'm including another photo of the gatehouse without a community that lies in that direction at Wabasso. I learned yesterday that it won't be so easy for me to restore the heater to the Riviera as I had thought. It may be just a computer problem, but I can't turn the blower motor on. It was expected that the A.C. wouldn't work, but this came unexpectedly. I did find a guy that will replace the sagging headliner, though, on Saturday for $120. With a car that has a driver's side window that won't open and no blower motor, I will not be able to drive comfortably in hot weather. Without a functional heater, I won't be able to drive in the winter. Consequently, I will be continuing my work on this Buick.

No comments: