It just doesn't seem to want to become windy here. Today we enjoyed bright sunshine and temperatures in the high 70 degrees F. I went swimming in the Ocean after picking up the parts for the Riviera. It was calm enough for a two man ultra-light aircraft to fly down the coast and back before our Condo. I was not able to catch a still photo, but I did tape some video from the back of the condo. Let me include a link to the Inlet-to-Inlet race which occurred at this time. Also you can our local christmas tree with the cove and Purpoise pt. in the background.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Continued calm.
It just doesn't seem to want to become windy here. Today we enjoyed bright sunshine and temperatures in the high 70 degrees F. I went swimming in the Ocean after picking up the parts for the Riviera. It was calm enough for a two man ultra-light aircraft to fly down the coast and back before our Condo. I was not able to catch a still photo, but I did tape some video from the back of the condo. Let me include a link to the Inlet-to-Inlet race which occurred at this time. Also you can our local christmas tree with the cove and Purpoise pt. in the background.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment